JAMB has commenced the sale of the 2017 UTME forms; unlike previous years when one could just walk into any bank/cyber café and purchase a scratch card for registration, this year’s JAMB UTME requires that every candidate fist of all creates a personal JAMB Profile.
The JAMB Profile must be created first before a candidate can proceed to register for the UTME.
Creating a personal JAMB profile is a very easy and straightforward process; it shouldn’t take you more than 10 minutes to get that done.
Briefly, we’ve outlined the steps you need to take in order to create your personal JAMB Profile for the 2017 JAMB UTME and Direct Entry examinations.
How to create Personal JAMB Profile for the UTME & DE 2017
- Visit http://jamb.org.ng/eFacility/ValidateeMail and click the ‘Click To Log In’ button
- A new tab would be open, click on the ‘Create An Account’ button and you will be required to fill in the following details: e-Mail Address, confirm e-Mail address, Select a secret Question, Secret Question Answer and Confirm Secret Question Answer.
- Once you’ve provided this information, click on ‘Verify e-Mail’ and a expect a verification email from JAMB
- Open your email and find an email sent from ‘noreply@JAMB.gov.ng’. The email should be titled ‘e-Mail Address Confirmation’. (If you don’ see it, check your Spam/Junk folder also)
- Open the email and click the link that says ‘Click here to continue your Profile Creation’. If you are unable to click on the link, ensure the email is not in your SPAM/JUNK folder. If it is, move it into your inbox to access the link.
- Once you click the link in step one, you’ll be redirected to fill a form
- Fill in all the information as required by the form. Your surname, first name, middle name, date of birth (day, month & year), your phone number, nationality, state, LGA, and Password to your profile.
- Please ensure you crosscheck all the above information and ensure there’s no error.
- Once you’ve crosschecked and information provide is correct, click on ‘Sign Up’.
- If you follow the above listed steps accordingly, you should see a message that says ‘Your Account Creation Was Successful’.
- You can click on ‘Proceed to Login’ to access your new profile.
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided and click the ‘Login’ button.
NOTE: There is a UNIQUE CODE contained in the email you’ll receive from JAMB. Please ensure you do not delete that email or you can copy the unique code to somewhere safe. You will need this code when you go to register at the CBT Centre.
Are you having any issues/difficulties in creating your Personal JAMB Profile for the 2017 JAMB UTME and Direct Entry examinations? Kindly leave a comment in the box below and we’ll be glad to help you as soon as possible.
How to Create Personal JAMB Profile for the UTME & DE 2017