BEAM Entertainment is seeking to recruit a hard working, goal oriented and committed intern with strong dedication, work ethic, the ability to learn and follow instructions to join the Beam Entertainment family in the Beam Entertainment Summer Internship programme.
BEAM Entertainment is a talent management agency and record label which is currently primarily the home of the performing and recording artist Tade LasGiiDi.
Beam Entertainment is fast growing and expanding her services to include Music Publishing, A&R, Public Relations, Music Promotion and Marketing and even training/education in music industry services such as Artist Management, Music Business and A&R.
Are you seeking for a good platform upon which you can build a successful career in the Nigerian entertainment industry? Then Beam Entertainment Summer Internship is that platform you have been looking for.
Are you confident that you have the drive and hunger to grow? Beam Entertainment we would be delighted to add you to the team.
Beam Entertainment Summer Internship – Responsibilities:
There are a wide range of responsibilities associated with the Beam Entertainment Summer Internship position as a Management/Media Assistant. However, the intern will have access to training materials and supervisory guidance to aid them to complete these responsibilities to the Beam Entertainment’s requirements.
Some of which include:
- Write Press Releases.
- Update website(s) with relevant content.
- Mail out new releases, newsletters, client news, etc.
- Manage the social media accounts of the company, its clients and in some cases, its executives.
- Upload client content to the various online platforms.
- Public Relations and Publicity.
- Document newsworthy events/media coverage
- Work on independent projects as needed.
Beam Entertainment Summer Internship – Educational Requirements:
The following educational requirement must be met in order to be considered for this position. Applicants must have:
- High school diploma
- At least 2 years of post secondary education; preferably working towards a degree related to Media, Communications, Management and Public Relations
Beam Entertainment Summer Internship – Experience Requirements:
Any experience in online media, print media, creative writing and general management will be a plus.
Beam Entertainment Summer Internship – Desired Skills:
- Creative writing
- Credible social media usage skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel at intermediate level
- Email and internet proficiency
Beam Entertainment Summer Internship – How to Apply
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Beam Entertainment team, email a resume/CV and a cover letter with the subject ‘SUMMER INTERNSHIP; Management/Media Assistant’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can Click Here To Apply
Beam Entertainment Summer Internship