This is to inform the general public and all candidates seeking admission into the University of Calabar that the Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Form is out.
All candidates who chose University of Calabar as their first choice in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination (JAMB) and scored up to 150 are hereby informed that the Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Form is on sale and Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Exam has been scheduled to take place from Wednesday, September 27th, 2017.
The Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Form costs N2,000 only and the registration portal will be shut down by mid night on Friday, September 22nd, 2017.
Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Form Payment And Registration Procedure
The following payment options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your will be required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin correctly in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Exam Requirements
- Candidates must have applied for University of Calabar as their first choice in the just concluded JAMB exam.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 150 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Exam Instructions:
- Impersonation would be treated as a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Saturday, September 23, 2017 for their venue and time of the CBT.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Exam Past Questions
Candidates who are interested in having the Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Exam Past Questions should drop a comment in the box. We’ll provide a soft copy of the Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Exam to you at a fee of N1,000 only.
Do you have any issues with your Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Form registration? Do you have any questions or enquiries as regards the Unical Post UTME 2017/2018 Exam? Kindly drop a comment in the box below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.