This is to inform the general public, especially those who applied for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 that the Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016 has been released.
Candidates whose names are on the Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016 have been sent email invites for the Recruitment test.
All applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 should check the email box of the email which they used while registering to see if they are among the Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016.
Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016 are expected to login to their DPR Recruitment dashboard – http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login – with the email address and password they used in registering and print out the exam slip.
Shortlisted candidates for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 must take note of the following information in their exam slip:
- Application status must be ‘Approved’
- Centre name
- Centre address
- Batch Category
Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016 – Instructions/Requirement
- Do not be at the center earlier than 30 minutes to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavor to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016 are to come along with valid identification e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-card, National ID-card or Drivers License. (Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification documents are not acceptable).
- All electronic devices, including Cell phones, USB, Cameras, bags (personal belongings), packages, wallets, key rings etc. are prohibited at the Test centers. Candidates who refuse to comply with this will not be allowed to take the test.
- Do not come to the center with a friend/escort.
- Candidates found attempting to cheat/beat the system will be disqualified
Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016 – General Test Instructions
- When you arrive, checks will be conducted for prohibited items at the gate of the test venue and entrance into the test hall
- When you are cleared from the gate, you are required to do a quick biometric registration and candidates are advised to dress presentably as pictures taken during biometric registration will be used later
- Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016 will not be reimbursed for transportation to and from venues of the test
- Calculators are allowed for this test. You may bring a pencil for rough calculations. A clean sheet of paper will be provided for you
- Remember your log on details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as this credentials will be used to log in to the exam portal.
Do you have any issues or comments as regards the Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016? Kindly drop a comment in the box below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Shortlisted Candidates for DPR Recruitment 2016
DPR Recruitment 2016
2016 DPR shortlisted candidates
2016 Department of Petroleum shortlisted candidates