Since the slow death of MMM Nigeria, it is no longer news that a lot of online peer-to-peer donation platforms have surfaced lately on the internet. I want to introduce to you a tested and trusted platform to create and build wealth; it is known as RIIAB.
RIIAB stands for ‘Residual Income In A Box’ and it is a standard 2×2 matrix peer-to-peer donation platform that allows members make a donation of $5(₦2,500) to another member and receive $20(₦10,000) in about 10 days or less.
The website is very user friendly and responsive and has been in existence for more than 6 years now. RIIAB is a global networking scheme based in the USA and is now gaining widespread popularity here in Nigeria.
RIIAB support is very responsive and you are always in control of your account.
If for any reason, your downlines refuse to pay at your own specified time, you have the power to cancel and remove him/her at your own discretion and a new downline will be replaced automatically.
Why RIIAB 2×2 Matrix?
The reason why we use 2×2 matrix is simple:
- It is fast to cycle out and recycle again
- We don’t want to get hung up doing a longer matrix like 3×3, 2×5, 4×5 and so on because we know they are not attainable.
- 2×2 matrix is short to overcome and recycle and with full cooperation you’ll rake in huge amounts in but no time
- It has a low startup capital of $5 (₦2,500) so anyone/everyone can join
RIIAB is a peer-to-peer donation platform and not a “Get Rich Quick Scheme”. Here you donate ₦2,500 and get ₦10,000 in 10 days or less.
In RIIAB, referrals are not necessary.
There’s a deny button to delete cyber beggars who register and refuse to make payments when matched.
RIIAB has a reliable support system.
How To Register on RIIAB:
- Click on the central link provided: http://residualincomeinabox.org/?rc862
- Click on ‘Join Now’ and fill the form that is displayed
- Please ensure that the sponsor’s name is ‘RIIAB’. If not. Start from step 1 again.
- Enter the following details in the form:
- First Name: Enter your first name in the space provided
- Last Name: Enter your surname in the space provided
- City: Enter the city/state where you’re resident here
- Country: Enter your country here
- Phone: Enter your phone number here
- Email: Enter your email address here. While signing up, we advice that you use a valid Gmail address. This would enable you regain access to your account if you lose your password.
- User Name: Enter a combination of your name and phone number in the space provided as your username e.g. Raphael07032710711
- Password: Enter a password of your choice and try as much as possible not to forget it. You can write it down in a safe place just in case you forget.
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the password to confirm.
- Captcha: Enter the alphabets/numbers displayed. This is to ensure that you are not a robot.
- Click ‘Join RIIAB Feeder Matrix’ to complete your registration.
- A confirmation mail would be sent to your mailbox, open it and click on the link to activate your account.
- Login to your account
- Click on payment info and fill in your Name, Bank Name and Account Number. Enter your account password and click ‘Submit’. Ensure that ‘Payment Information Updated Successfully’ is displayed at the top.
- Click on ‘Purchase Adpacks’ and on position select ‘2×2 matrix position for $5’ and click ‘Purchase’.
- Click on ‘Pending Payment’. There you would see details of whom you’re to pay ₦2,500 to. Call or chat the person up. Pay and get approved.
- Contact any of the admins if you’re still having issues.
RIIAB – How it Works
RIIAB is a 2×2 Matrix programme that is designed to earn you cash on automation. A look at the anatomy of this programme shows that upon registration, every member is entitled to earn $20 (₦10,000) per matrix.
How is this possible? When you register through the central link, the system automatically fixes you under someone who now becomes your sponsor. As more people keep registering through the central link, 4 people would eventually be fixed under you to pay you $5(₦,2500) each totaling $20 (₦,10000).
Once you are matched to pay someone, contact them immediately and make your payment of $5 (₦2,500). As soon as you have made payment and it has been received by the recipient, ask him/her to approve your payment from their RIIAB dashboard.
Once your payment has been approved, you are now qualified to receive $5(₦,2500) from 4 people, totaling $20 (₦,10000) and this normally takes 10 days or less.
If in any case, someone has been matched to pay you and they have refused paying, go to ‘Pending Payments’ and click ‘Deny’ under his/her name and the person would be deleted from that position while another person would be re-assigned to you to pay you $5.
How to Approve Payment of RIIAB
- When your prospective downline contacts you for your account details to pay ₦2,500 respond politely and provide the requested details. Also ask for his/her username so you’ll know who to approve when you receive the payment.
- When you receive the payment alert, login to your RIIAB account. Click on ‘Pending Payments’ and click the ‘Approve Payment’ button under the name of the person that paid to you.
- Repeat Step 1&2 subsequently to approve other payments
How to Recycle on RIIAB:
Immediately you receive and approve your fourth payment of ₦2,500, do the following to recycle and stand another chance of receiving $20 (₦10,000):
- Login to your account
- Click on ‘Purchase Adpacks’
- Under Position, select ‘2×2 $5 Position for $5.00’ and click ‘Purchase’
- Click on ‘Pending Payments’. There you would see details of whom you’re to pay ₦2,500 to. Call or chat the person up. Pay and get approved.
How To Delete a Non-Paying Member on RIIAB
First of all, we advice that you give members some grace period to make their payment. But in a case where they have deliberately refused to make payment, follow the steps below:
- Login to your account
- Click on ‘Pending Payments’ and click the ‘Deny’ button under the name of the person that has refused to pay you.
- Repeat Step 1&2 subsequently to delete a non-paying member
Do you have further questions you may want to ask? Are you having any difficulties signing up or navigating through the RIIAB website? You may drop a comment in the box below or reach us through the following: