NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration – This is to inform all prospective corps members that the NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration portal will be opened from Thursday 20th April to Saturday 6th May, 2017 to enable all prospective corps members register for the 2017 Batch ‘A’ mobilization.
In order to ensure a seamless registration on the NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration portal, it is important that prospective corps members take note of the following:
- All prospective corps members who paid for the NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration during the previous Mobilization process but were not mobilized need not to pay again
- ‘Registration for Remobilization’ is required only for corps members that have been mobilized in a previous NYSC batch but absconded from service.
- ‘Registration for Revalidation’ is required only for corps members that have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not go to camp.
- All graduates from Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics/Monotechnics and those affiliated to them (whether full-time or part-time) are expected to carry out their biometric-enabled online registration using their Matriculation Numbers and JAMB Registration Numbers. Also, those for Revalidation (i.e. prospective corps members who were mobilized earlier but for one reason or the other could not report for the orientation course) must equally register online.
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers for the NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Institution Matriculation numbers for the NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration portal
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification
- Foreign-trained students must come with their credentials for evaluation on camp; there is no need for physical evaluation before camp
- Foreign-trained students can pay for the service on arrival to the country if they could not pay when they register outside the country
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
- General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
- NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary). Letter of attestation will not be accepted, please.
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. (Please note that you must present the originals of the above during verification at the Orientation camp). . Letters of verification for graduates of Institutions in Ghana, Benin Republic and any other Institution whose accreditation is in doubt.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN) and Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) respectively. Payment receipts are not acceptable
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters Online and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photograph used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture is centralized and fills the frame
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- Ensure the Photo a 2×2 passport size
- Ensure the Photo is validated.
- On no account should NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration be done by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters Online are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificate, evidence of Change of name and their husband’s place of domicile during registration
- The orientation camps are not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated
- Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC Secretariats, see the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge their complaints between the 20th April to 6th May, 2017. They can also call NYSC Help Desk Lines – 08089244741, 08064324023 or 09092989929.
- All Part-time graduates are also expected to register online, even without JAMB numbers. Such graduates have the option of paying online and printing their Exclusion Letters or as usual, travelling to their Institutions for the Letters.
- Green cards details must be printed, signed and brought to camp after registration by all corps members
- Please note that once the NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration portal is closed on Saturday, 6th May, 2017, there will be no further registration.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers between 20th April to 6th May, 2017:
North Central – 08092142614
North East – 08102790538
North West – 08092142661
South East – 09038034460
South West – 07019190810
South South – 08092142616
- The portal for NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration is: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/
NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration – Correction of Date of Birth
Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration. The new procedure is as follows:
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Click on Verify button
- Click SUBMIT
NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration – Correction Of Course of Study
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform:
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Course of Study; and
- Click SUBMIT
NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration – How To Make Payment On Nysc Portal Using Remita Pay Engine
Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration Corps Memeber should go to the portal home page and follow the following steps:
- Click on “already Have Account”-Click here to login.
- Enter Email id and password to login
- Click on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login, the Prospective Corps Memeber will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, you will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
For Cards and Wallet Payments:
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- status of the transaction..
For Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita Prospective Corps Memeber inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration – NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A
|1||Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.||4th – 16th April 2017|
|2||Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback.||3rd – 7th April 2017|
|3||Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)||3rd – 9th April 2017|
|4||Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||10th – 16th April 2017|
|5||Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)||10th – 16th April 2017|
|6||On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||17th April to 4th May 2017|
|7||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks||17th April to 4th May 2017|
|8||Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers||17th April to 4th May 2017|
|9||Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department||4th – 6th May, 2017|
|10||Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions||4th – 6th May, 2017|
|11||Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)||6th – 8th May, 2017|
|12||2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course|
Do you have any questions as regards NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration? Drop a comment in the box below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration