The Npower Shortlisted Candidates list would soon be released as the Npower recruitment portal has finally stopped accepting new applications.
The Npower initiative is a programme strategically designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to drastically reduce youth unemployment and provide jobs to graduate and non-graduate Nigerians through entrepreneurship and innovation began its recruitment process on June 11th, 2016 when it opened its recruitment portal.
The Npower Recruitment Portal – www.portal.npower.gov.ng – was initially supposed to stop receiving applications on 31st July but due to certain occurrences and difficulties as experienced by some candidates and the Npower portal itself during the registration exercise, the portal was left open for an extended period of about 1 month as it finally stopped receiving applications on Wednesday, 31st August, 2016.
Many of the successful applicants of the Npower Recruitment 2016 have already received their acknowledgement mail that also contains their reference number as well as congratulatory letters that states their registration ID’s.
I cannot tell the fate of those who haven’t received any of the aforementioned mails as that is the only way one can really be sure that their Npower application was successfully received by the Npower recruitment team.
However, as we continue to wait patiently for the release of the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List by the Npower recruitment team, there are a few things we must take note of:
- The processes for applying for and being selected for the N-power programme are open and transparent.
- The selection criteria will be published and made public. The criteria will seek to identify the applicants that will be best suited to the objectives of the programme in a fair, reasonable and consistent manner.
- Any claim by any individual and/or group suggesting any influence of a political, religious or similar nature will be a factor in the N-power programme is false and should be rejected.
- There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-power programme for any political group or party.
- Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List is prohibited. Any individual and/or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Registration and selection for the N-power programme is absolutely free. You do not have to pay to have your name in the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List.
- It is your duty to be vigilant and beware of fraudsters who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.
The Federal Government has NOT and will NOT place additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.
It would be required that those whose names appear on the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List write 2 tests as part of the recruitment requirements for the N-Power programme – A General Skill Test and a Programme-Specific Test.
Successful applicants after the tests might be invited for a final interview before being accepted into the Npower programme.
Successful applicants whose names appear on the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List would be contacted by the Npower recruitment team and given specific information and programme details.
When will the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List be released?
A lot of people have been asking me this question – when will the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List be released?
We have gathered information from a reliable source that the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List would soon be released, just in a couple of weeks.
The application period for the N-Power Programme has ended. Verification and assessment will commence immediately. We appeal to all applicants to be patient during this process. The N-Power Programme team will be in touch regarding assessment and eventual enrolment. Information will be available on this website and on the N-Power social media platforms on Twitter and Facebook.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the N-Power Programme.
For now, we cannot tell the specific date that the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List would come out. But we advise that you keep yourself informed while you wait for the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List.
We’ll put out an update to you as soon as the Npower Shortlisted Candidates List is released. If you want to get our update you can drop a comment in the box below.
The long awaited NPower Recruitment Shortlist has been released and 200,000 applicants have been shortlisted already and indeed we’re so happy to bring that to your notice.
In an announcement made on Sunday by the media aide to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Mr Laolu Akande, two hundred thousand (200,000) graduates have been employed into the N-Power programme and their names can be found on the NPower Recruitment Shortlist and are expected to start work on 1st December, 2016.