How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria – Turkey is a country very rich in culture and history. The great hospitality shown to visitors is totally overwhelming. Are you seeking how to get a Turkish Visa in Nigeria? We’ll feed you with all the information you may need to know.
Currently, Turkey has the 17th largest GDP in the world. Though. Talk about tourism, then talk about Turkey. It is one of the European countries that is highly fancied by tourists for tourism, vacation seekers, business people and greener pasture seekers alike.
It is important that you take proper care while applying for a visa to ensure that you are not scammed/ripped off your hard earned money. For this reason, we have brought to you this article – How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria.
Types of Turkish Visa
- Turkish holiday visa.
- Turkish business.
- Turkish transit visa.
- Turkish student visa.
- Turkish Working Visa.
How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria – Required documents
- You must provide a valid travel document valid for at least three months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa.
- You must have completely filled the Turkey visa application form.
- You are to provide one passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Attach supporting documents which will explain for the reason for visit (e.g. letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee etc.)
- You should provide Guarantees regarding the means of subsistence.
- You are to provide a Visa processing fee.
- For applicants who are applying from a country other than their home country has to submit a valid residence permit or any document that will show that they are legally staying in that country.
- Then for applicants who are applying for a business visa will have to provide an invitation letter from his or her business counterpart over there.
Once you have all rthe aforementioned ready, you can now proceed to fill the application form online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Applicants are to visit the Turkey visa application portal at www.evisa.gov.tr
- Once the portal has opened, click on the ‘Apply now’. Select the country and the passport or identity card you are using.
- Type in the displayed letters and/or numbers given. Then click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Ensure you Fill in your intended arrival date. You will given some information that will be needed which includes : length of the validity of your visa, when you can enter the country once or multiple times during this period, how much it will cost you, and how you will pay, Press ‘Save and Continue’ to continue or close your browser.
- Fill in your personal data. All fields are obligatory, ensure they are filled in error-free.
- Immediately all data has been filled in correctly and sent, you can also review the information you have provided. Click Edit if you want to change anything. If you’re certain you have filled everything correctly, click ‘Verify’ to submit and continue.
- After your application has been submitted, and an email will be sent to you to verify whether you really applied. Check your email. If you didn’t receive the mail in a minute, check your spam folder.
- Click the approve button to verify your email address.
- After clicking the verify email button, the payment page will come up. Fill in the necessary information, and proceed by clicking ‘Make Payment’.
- Once payment has been approved, you’ll be notified that your e-Visa has been sent to you via mail.
- Download the visa (in pdf format) straight from that page. Save it on your computer because you will print it out.
- For applicants that are going for business and you need an invoice, download the visa, then press the invoice button.
- Open the saved/downloaded pdf document and print it and keep the document and your passport or identity card during your stay.
How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria – Visa Application Process
- Fill your visa application form accurately and cross-check for corrections and affix your photograph.
- Follow the correct specifications of the photos to be uploaded.
- All supporting documents required must be attached. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Application should be submitted at the VFS centre along with the application fees
- Applications can be tracked online
- Passports are collected from the VFS centre or by courier delivery.
- Read the security regulation notices before you visit the Visa Application Centre.
Embassy contact information
Here is the contact information for Turkish embassy in Nigeria:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: 333 Diplomatic Dr, Central Business District, Abuja.
How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria