The Department of Petroleum Resourses (DPR) has begun the DPR Recruitment 2016. Interested applicants are invited to apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016.
The Department of Petroleum (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), that is responsible for the exploration and importation of Petroleum products. It also oversees the safety and other regulations that relate to the exportation and importation of the products into the country. As part of its activities, the department manages the up and downstream in Nigeria petroleum industry.
In line with its regulatory mandate of ensuring sustainable development of Nigeria’s oil and gas resources, the Department of Petroleum Resources hereby invites applications from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic Graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals to fill the under listed vacancies in the DPR Recruitment 2016:
- Graduate Trainees
Successful applicants in the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career.
Candidates For this category in the DPR Recruitment 2016 should:
- Possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences with a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December, 2016.
- Be computer literate.
- Experienced Hire
Successful candidates in the 2016 Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
Candidates For this category in the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 should:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
- Not more than 40 years old by 31st December, 2016.
- Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Be computer literate.
Application Guidelines For Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016: How To Apply
Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal.
Fill in the form with the appropriate information
- Enter your First Name and Surname
- Provide your valid email address and phone number
- Create a password and confirm the password
- Tick the box to confirm that you are not a robot
- Click on Register.
- An email would be sent to the email address you provided, click on the link in the email received to login and continue your application.
Please follow the instructions to fill in your application and take note of the following:
- Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
- Deadline for Submission of application is six weeks from the date of this publication (5th December, 2016). Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Are you having any difficulties with the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 application? Drop a comment in the box and try to assist you.
Searches related to Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016
DPR recruitment website
DPR online registration
DPR recruitment nairaland
DPR recruitment 2015
DPR recruitment portal
DPR job vacancies
Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016
DPR Recruitment 2016 nairaland