This is to inform the general public, especially all unemployed youth that the 2017 Npower Recruitment has commenced.
Federal Government of Nigeria as part of its poverty alleviation plan designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment by providing our young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation and this is what the Npower Recruitment 2017 seeks to achieve.
The first phase of N-Power targets Nigeria’s critical needs in education, agriculture, technology, creative, construction and artisanal industries. N-Power is also preparing Nigeria for a global outsourcing push where young Nigerians can export their skills and services to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.
(NAN) N-Power is one of the components of N-SIP, aimed at empowering Nigerians both graduates and non-graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 by paying them a stipend of N30, 000 monthly over a period of two years.
The N-Power portal was reopened for registration on Tuesday June 13th, 2017 for the 2017 Npower Recruitment.
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the Federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, under which it plans to hire about 350,000 unemployed graduates through the 2017 Npower Recruitment.
2017 Npower Recruitment – Who Can Apply?
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerian youth can access skills acquisition and development. Here are the general requirements for application:
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
The programme application is open basically open to all eligible Nigerians within the above mentioned age range and that the process is completely free.
2017 Npower Recruitment – How To Apply
All applicants for the 2017 Npower Recruitment should read the following instructions carefully and follow the steps highlighted to apply for the Npower Recruitment 2017:
- Visit npower.gov.ng Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you understand the category that suits you best;
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph;
- Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”;
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate on July 13th 2017;
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then f ill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes;
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
2017 Npower Recruitment – Criteria for Recruitment
Having applied for the Npower Recruitment 2017, you must also satisfy the following criteria to be recruited into the scheme:
- Expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide
- Passing the relevant tests
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone and
- Ability to show flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
Note: The 2017 Npower Recruitment application closes on July 13th 2017.
Do you have any complaints or issues with the 2017 Npower Recruitment? Kindly drop a comment in the box below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Kindly share this post as you would be helping someone.
Npower Recruitment 2017